PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. This program is designed for highly motivated busy professionals who to complete their RMP in short duration. The program is delivered via GoToMeeting.
Delivery style - discuss the Processes, Risk techniques, and tasks mentioned in ECO; discuss the tips and hints for exam; discuss exam style questions – most importantly talk about various answering techniques. The last session will be dedicated on the development of your exam strategy.
Who Is This Course For?
- Risk Specialist, Program managers, Project managers
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale program
The RMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a Risk manager, specifically experience in leading and directing Risks. Year after year, the RMP credential has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for credentialed individuals over non-credentialed individuals. PMI’s Risk Management Professional (RMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for Risk managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the RMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct Risks.
Course Plan (Please note, this program can be adjusted based on your specific needs)
Session 1: - RMP Process and application process
Session 2 - Introduction to PMI & RMP Certification process
Session 3 - Identify Risks
Session 3 - Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Session 4 - Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
Session 5 – Tools & Techniques
Session 6 - Plan Risk Responses
Session 7 - Monitor and Control Risks
Session 8 - Professional Responsibility
Session 8 - Q & A - RMP Exam Tips & Application Process
- Complete Reference Guide for PMI-RMP
- Full RMP application assistance
- Assistance during audit
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- RMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps RMP® Exam Prep Course Process-wise Questions
- Industry oriented Practical Tips
- PDUs allocated - 35
Trainer: Dharam Singh, PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, RMP®, ACP®, PBA®
- Global Training and Leadership Award
- Leading PgMP and PfMP trainer
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP®)
- PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL v3
- 26 Years of Industry Experience
- Bachelor of Technology – Computer Science & Engineering
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2009, 2010)
- Certification Director - Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2008)
- National Talent Search Scholarship – NCERT - Recognition of Academic excellence (top 700 - All over India)
- Founder / CEO of vCare Project Management