Leading PgMP® & PfMP® Trainer & Mentor, Award Winning Speaker
Founder & CEO, vCare Project Management
- He is an accomplished management professional with over 27 years experience in the IT, Telecommunication, Government, Banking and Insurance industries with a successful track record in managing large teams in a strongly customer focused service environment and delivering complex and multiple multi-million dollar projects.
- As on 1st April 2022, he has contributed to the success of 378 global PgMP®s from 48 countries. In 2018, he has contributed to the success of 72 PgMP®s, this is 16% of global PgMP®s.
- As on 1st April 2022, he has contributed to the success of 78 global PfMP®s, with a successful pass rate of 100%.
- Former Board of Director, Certification Director and Company Secretary with PMI Sydney Chapter.
- Winner of Global Training & Development Leadership Award, CHRO Asia, 25th World HRD Congress, Mumbai.
- He has delivered more than 100 PMP®, PfMP®, PgMP®, RMP®, ITIL®, PMI - ACP® and PRINCE2 training programs across various locations in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Dubai, India, Singapore, Canada and Malaysia.
- He is founder of YiPEE Yoga (Yoga in Park for Extreme Energy) and voluntarily provides his Yoga services to Communities since 2011.
Enterprise Agile Coach, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
Trainer & Mentor
Trainer & Mentor
- He is a multi-talented and energetic Enterprise Agile Coach, P3M & PMO Consultant, Trainer, Mentor and Practitioner with 20 + years of demonstrable experience in Strategy Execution & Business Agility
- He is a SME with over 6 years of experience in Enterprise Agile Coaching, Agile Transformations, Agile PMO implementation, Leading global infrastructure, software development teams, launching innovative products and services, enabling organisational Change Management, with deep industry backgrounds such as Avionics, Financial Services, Banking, Telecommunications, Retail, and Digital, from high-level concept to enabling solution delivery.
- He has delivered many consulting engagements workshops / seminars on Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management, Schedule Management, Business Case Writing (Including a few for PMI Sydney Chapter). Recently his contributions are recognized by PMI for significant contribution to PMI.org knowledge management portal. He is awarded PMI Trailblazer award.
- Former Director & Associate Director with PMI Sydney Chapter.
Inspiring IT Leader in Agile Coaching & Program Management
Trainer & Mentor
- Michele Donato has over 25 years experience in IT leadership and delivering Information Technology services and solutions, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
- She is a certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) Agile Coach, qualifying her to train and assist in the certification of others.
- She has taught over 12 Scaled Agile training courses over the last couple years, with 150+ students. Michele has mentored and coached several agile release trains, programs and teams and has been leading and applying her Lean-Agile-DevOps methods to deliver, scale, and transform programs and teams for over 8 years.
- She is an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and has been a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) for 14 years.
- In addition to her professional interests, she loves to read, travel, fish, enjoys yoga/Pilates and spending time with her family and friends.
- She received her Bachelors Degree at Walsh College of Accountancy and Business (Michigan) with a Major in Computer Information Systems.
Enthusiastic Program Manager, and Project Manager, Trainer and Coach
- Viviane Arazi has over 30 years of experience in IT leadership and delivering Information Technology services, solutions and new business development, Program and Project Management in a commercial environment.
- She is a certified PMI PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, DASSM®, Axelos Prince2®, Scrum.Org Professional Scrum Master-II and Professional Scrum Product Owner-I.
- Viviane ran PMP exam preparation, Agile, Scrum and Design Thinking courses.
- She has coached 300+ project managers assigned to the same Clients, guiding them to improve their application of project management tools and techniques and the soft skills needed to play the role.
- She is an active volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Central Italy Chapter in the Training team board.
- In addition to her professional interests, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching movies, reading and travelling.
Passionate and engaging Project and Program Management Professional
- With over 17 years of experience in certification training, Gina also has over 28 years of practical experience in delivering projects and programs to clients across various industry sectors, including Mining, Oil & Gas, Technology, Manufacturing, and Construction. Her experience spans the private and public sectors. Her work experience includes delivering training and projects in Canada, Australia, United States, UAE, and Singapore.
- Gina holds the following professional accreditations: Project Management Professional - PMP®, Schedule Management Professional -PMI-SP®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner - PMI-ACP®, Program Management Professional - PgMP®, Certified Business Analysis - CBAP®, MSP® Certified – Foundation, Practitioner and PSM (Professional Scrum Master)
- Gina has been very involved in furthering the project management profession through her volunteer work with the Project Management Institute since 1999. Gina is currently involved with the local project management community in Australia and volunteers with the PMI Institute. Gina has presented at Global PMI Congresses, PMI Seminars World and PMI events. Gina has served on the Southern Ontario PMI Board of Directors in Canada and the PMI Queensland Chapter Board of Directors in Australia.
- Gina holds a Bachelor of Business, Industrial Relations and a Minor in Computer Science from McGill University in Montreal, Canada. Gina is fluent in English and Spanish. She is originally from Ecuador, lived in the USA (Florida), Canada, and now makes her home in Australia.