About the Course
CBAP® is the elite international business analyst certification proving extensive experience in business analysis. Aligned with the standards of IIBA®, this CBAP® training helps you stay relevant driving business processes and achieving results.
This CBAP certification training helps you to master the highest skills of business analysis including advanced documentation, effective planning, and the design of business solutions. Covering the core concept model of business analysis and the six knowledge areas of the BABOK® Guide Version 3, this course prepares you to ace the IIBA-CBAP exam.
- 56 hours of blended learning
- 11 case studies and 11 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3
- Obtain 35 IIBA PDs/CDUs and 25 PMI PDUs
- Three simulation IIBA® exams and four practice exams
- 32 hrs of instructor-led training and 24 hrs of self-paced learning
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Business intelligence perspective
- Business architecture perspective
- Business process management perspective
The IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Course is best suited for business analysts with seven to ten years of experience, senior analysis professionals, and project managers.
The IIBA-CBAP® course requires minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas. You need a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development (PDs) in the past four years. Also, you need two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®), and a signed IIBA® Code of Conduct. For more details, visit - https://www.iiba.org/certification/core-business-analysis-certifications/CBAP/
Introduction to CBAP® Certification
- Introduction to BABOK® V3
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Agile Perspective
- Business Intelligence Perspective
- Information Technology Perspective
- Business Architecture Perspective
- Business Process Management Perspective
This IIBA approved CBAP training course imparts in-demand skills of business analysts covering 6 knowledge areas defined in BABOK 2. Enroll to get certified.