About the Course
This ITIL certification introduces learners to ITIL 4, the newest version of the ITIL exam, to understand and improve an IT-enabled enterprise. This ITIL V4 certification course will help you understand the concepts, languages, best practices, and processes utilized in the ITIL 4 lifecycle.
This ITIL foundation course provides you with a firm understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, core concepts and terminologies of ITIL service lifecycle. By the end of this ITIL certification, you will understand how ITIL evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes as well as the necessary concepts in a service management framework.
- 19 PDUs for self-paced learning
- 22 PDUs for online classroom flexi pass offered
- 30 chapter-end quizzes and 2 industry case studies
- Four simulation exams
- Complimentary access to ITIL V3 foundation OSL
- Exam voucher included
- ITIL key concepts
- ITIL central principles
- ITIL process models
- Service level management
- Customer experience improvements
- ITSM efficiency
- 15 ITIL best practices
This ITIL V4 certification training course is best suited for IT executives, IT architects, operations managers, IT audit managers, IT planners and consultants, database administrators, ITSM trainers, service delivery professionals, quality analysts, application management and development teams, and IT managers. Obtaining the ITIL V4 foundation certification is available to both seasoned IT professionals and those fresh in their IT career.
To take the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam, no prerequisite is required.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Service Management and ITIL
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Four Dimension of Service Management
- ITIL Service Value System
- ITIL Management Practices
- ITIL 4 Foundation Examination Format
ITIL V4 Foundation Certification is the entry-level training course for IT professionals.This ITIL V4 course will introduce you to the ITIL services lifecycle, ITIL processes, and best practices for enhancing the quality of IT service management. Enroll Now!