PMP Certification Exam Prep Training Course | Class | 2023
Project Management Professional Certification | Los Angeles
Many people think project managers just need to know how to manage people or even worse that you can simply buy some software to be a project manager.
The Project Management Profession is growing rapidly. It’s both a science and an art that follows a systematic process.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This program consists of 4 full days.
Cover the course content and key topics aligned with PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep PMBOK edition 7, discuss exam type question at the end of each module, discuss the tips and hints for the exam; practice and discuss 10 exam style questions – most importantly talk about various answering techniques. The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy. After completion of your registration, you will prepare your application, once you are ready with your draft application, we will review it and make it ready to be approved by PMI.
- PMP Content provided and authorised by PMI
- PMP Examination Content Outline (ECO)
- Assist in completion of PMP application
- Assist you during audit process
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources. And a project is unique in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. So, a project team often includes people who do not usually work together – sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies.
The development of software for an improved business process, the construction of a building or bridge, the relief effort after a natural disaster, the expansion of sales into a new geographic market — all are projects.And all must be expertly managed to deliver the on-time, on-budget results, learning and integration that organizations need.
Project Management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.It has always been practised informally but began to emerge as a distinct profession in the mid-20th century. PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) identifies its recurring elements:
All management is concerned with these, of course. But project management brings a unique focus shaped by the goals, resources and schedule of each project. The value of that focus is proved by the rapid, worldwide growth of project management:
- as a recognized and strategic organizational competence
- as a subject for training and education
- as a career path
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business
- Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to the Project Management
Lesson 6: Conclusion and wrap up
- Review of Professional (PMP)® Examination Content Outline
- Mastery Builders
- Exam Questions prep and Tips for the exam
From the course:
The workshop will teach you to:
- Apply project management terminologies and concepts
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK ® Guide) to real-world situations for successful results.
- Provide faster solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members.
- Lead and motivate the team to perform better
- Ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save on time and costs
- Attempt a first-time pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
Who can attend?
The PMP® credential is the most prestigious certifications for Project Managers. If you are a Project manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals; increase your visibility and value with your organization, and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PMP® credential is for you.
- Project managers, Senior Managers, Project Team Members responsible for project planning, execution and deliver
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale project
- Meet eligibility requirements (Refer the PMI Handbook)
- Complete application writes program description and project management experience.
This Project Management Professional pmp exam prep training course is scheduled to be held between 3 - 6 August 2023 at Los Angeles, USA.
Note: If the event is unable to operate, in the sole determination of vCare Project Management, whether due to Acts of God, force majeure, pandemic, epidemic, terrorism, war, illness, public safety, strike, civil commotion, picketing, fire or state of emergency, or because of any other occurrence not under the control of vCare Project Management, or otherwise, also affecting the minimum number of participants (5) for the event, vCare Project Management may cancel, postpone or terminate the event. In such a case, the registered students for the said event will be offered the choice to opt for a Group Mentoring Program or a Virtual Boot Camp program occurring in the same calendar year for the same certification.