Personal Mentoring Program for CAPM - PMP4CAPM
This program has been designed to assist all the motivated CAPM®, aspirants. This is focused on people who are targeting to complete their exam within next 2-3 months. The program is delivered via GoToMeeting. Delivery style - discuss the tasks mentioned in CAPM® Examination Content Outline (ECO); talk about the relevant key topics from PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition; discuss the tips and hints for exam; discuss 10 exam style questions – most importantly talk about various answering techniques. The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy. If you are highly motivated and ready to commit yourself, please register yourself now.
This program will go for 8 sessions of 1 hour each and will go for 8 weeks. There will be one exam strategy session. Each session consists of rigorous learning, Q&A, case studies and tips for exam.
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created each year and qualified practitioners are in demand. With the CAPM, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification is a preliminary-level program in project management offered by the (PMI)®. CAPM® is a globally recognized, meticulously crafted, education and professional experience program for project practitioners. The examination-based competency is critical to achieving high business performance and takes you to the next level of growth.
- 36 hours of instructor-led training
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
The classroom program consists of 8 sessions of 1 hour each–
- Session #1– Discuss the essential elements of CAPM Process and CAPM Application
- Sessions #2-8 – Cover the Introduction, 5 Domains, 49 processes
- 9th Session – One to one – Analyze the exam readiness, build exam strategy.
- First 5 mins – Discuss the questions /clarifications
- Next 50 mins – Cover the topic, tips for exam
- Last 5 mins – recap, home assignment for next session
Sessions Plan – Weekly Agenda
Week 1 –
- CAPM® Certification,
- CAPM® Application and Exam Process
- Lesson 1_Introduction
Week 2 –
- Lesson 2_Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 3_Project Management Framework
- Lesson 4_Project Management Processes
Week 3 –
- Lesson 5_Project Integration Management
- Lesson 6_Project Scope Management
Week 4 –
- Lesson 7_Project Schedule Management
Week 5 –
- Lesson 8_Project Cost Management
Week 6 –
- Lesson 9_Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10_Project Resource Management
Week 7 –
- Lesson 11_Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12_Project Risk Management
- Lesson 13_Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14_Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 15_Appendix List of Knowledge and Skills
Session #9 - 1 week before your exam – Review Exam readiness, discuss exam strategy
Delivery style -
Part of this program,
- The participants will have an opportunity to ask questions or clarifications.
- The trainer will explain the answers, discuss the requested topics
- Discuss the exam style questions
- The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy.
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task
- Assist in completion of CAPM® application
- Assist you during audit
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- CAPM® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
A project is temporary
in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources. And a project is unique
in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. So a project team often includes people who don’t usually work together – sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies.
The development of software for an improved business process, the construction of a building or bridge, the relief effort after a natural disaster, the expansion of sales into a new geographic market — all are projects. And all must be expertly managed to deliver the on-time, on-budget results, learning and integration that organizations need.
Project Management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.It has always been practised informally but began to emerge as a distinct profession in the mid-20th century. PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) identifies its recurring elements:
Project Management processes fall into five groups:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Project Management knowledge draws on ten areas:
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
All management is concerned with these, of course. But project management brings a unique focus shaped by the goals, resources and schedule of each project. The value of that focus is proved by the rapid, worldwide growth of project management:
- as a recognized and strategic organizational competence
- as a subject for training and education
- as a career path
From the course:
The workshop will teach you to:
Who Can Attend
- Apply project management terminologies and concepts
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK ® Guide) to real-world situations for successful results.
- Provide faster solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members.
- Lead and motivate the team to perform better
- Ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save on time and costs
- Attempt a first-time pass of PMI's CAPM® Certification Exam
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members will find value from attending this course.
Candidates must have:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
- For further information Refer PMI handbook