PfMP | Project Portfolio Management Training | Course
Online PfMP Certification | Training | Class | July | 2022
The boot camp training runs on for a period of 5 days :
Days and hours : 5*5 hours/session
The PfMP credential recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. PfMP credential holders oversee the success of one or more portfolios, balance conflicting demands between programs and projects and allocate resources based on organizational priorities and capacity.
Be Recognised for Your Elite-level Capabilities
PfMP® certification is PMI's most elite qualification for Portfolio Managers. Employers are demanding portfolio managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PfMP credential holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotion opportunities over their peers.
The Project Management Institute's Portfolio Management Professional credential (PfMP®) defines the global standard of best practices for portfolio management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in real world and prepare for the PfMP® certification exam.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Program managers, Portfolio managers
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale program
- The Complete Reference Guide for PfMP (Hard copy) - based on The Standard for Portfolio Management 3rd Edition
- 10 Pre-Recorded videos
- The PfMP Challenger - Question Bank (Soft Copy - PDF)
- The PfMP Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPfM (Soft Copy - PDF)
- Assist in completion of PfMP application
- Assist you with audit and panel review
- Pre-exam strategy session – to assess your readiness and clarify any questions and build exam strategy
- PfMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 48 PDUs /Contact Hours
Module 1 – PfMP® Certification
Module 2 – PfMP Application & Exam Process
Module 3 – Introduction to Pf Management
Module 4 – Portfolio Strategic Management
Module 5 – Portfolio Governance Management
Module 6 – Portfolio Performance Management
Module 7 – Portfolio Communications Management
Module 8 – Portfolio Risk Management
Module 9 – Application & examples
This PfMP Project Portfolio Management training course event is scheduled to be held between 20 - 24 July 2022.