PMP | Project Management Course | Training | PMBOK
CAPM | PMP | Certification | Sydney | 2020
This program consists of 8 + 4 sessions –
- First Session – Discuss the important elements of PMP Process and PMP Application process
- 2 - 8 Sessions – Cover the Introduction, 5 Domains
- 9 - 12 Sessions – One to one – Analyse the exam readiness, build exam strategy.
- First 10 mins – Discuss the questions /clarifications
- Next 100 mins – Cover the topic, tips for exam
- Break 15 mins
- Next 100 mins – Cover the topic, tips for exam
- Last 15 mins – recap, home assignment for next session
Week 1 – PMP® Certification, PMP® Application and Exam Process and Introductions to PMBOK
Week 2 – Process Groups – Initiating and Planning
Week 3 – Process Groups – Planning
Week 4 – Process Groups – Planning
Week 5 – Process Groups – Executing
Week 6 – Process Groups – Monitoring & Controlling
Week 7 – Process Groups – Monitoring & Controlling
Week 8 - Closing
Week 9 to 12 – Review Exam readiness, discuss exam strategy
Cover the course content and key topics aligned with PMBOK edition 6, discuss exam type question at the end of each module, discuss the tips and hints for the exam; practice and discuss 10 exam style questions – most importantly talk about various answering techniques. The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy. After completion of your registration, you will prepare your application, once you are ready with your draft application, we will review it and make it ready to be approved by PMI.
- PMP Complete Reference Guide - based on PMBOK sixth Edition
- PMP Examination Content Outline (ECO)
- Assist in completion of PMP application
- Assist you during audit process
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.And a project is unique in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. So a project team often includes people who don’t usually work together – sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies.The development of software for an improved business process, the construction of a building or bridge, the relief effort after a natural disaster, the expansion of sales into a new geographic market — all are projects.And all must be expertly managed to deliver the on-time, on-budget results, learning and integration that organizations need.
Project Management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. It has always been practiced informally, but began to emerge as a distinct profession in the mid-20th century. PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) identifies its recurring elements:
Project Management processes fall into five groups:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Project Management knowledge draws on ten areas:
- Human resources
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
All management is concerned with these, of course. But project management brings a unique focus shaped by the goals, resources and schedule of each project. The value of that focus is proved by the rapid, worldwide growth of project management:
- as a recognized and strategic organizational competence
- as a subject for training and education
- as a career path
From the course:
The workshop will teach you to:
- Apply project management terminologies and concepts
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK ® Guide) to real-world situations for successful results
- Provide faster solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members
- Lead and motivate the team to perform better
- Ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save on time and costs
- Attempt a first time pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Study PMBOK® Sixth Edition Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, and the area of Professional and Social Responsibility
Who can attend?
The PMP® credential is the most prestigious certifications for Project Managers. If you’re a Project manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals; increase your visibility and value with your organization, and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PMP® credential is for you.
- Project managers, Senior Managers, Project Team Members responsible for project planning, execution and deliver
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale project
- Meet eligibility requirements (Refer the PMI Handbook)
- Complete application write program description and project management experience.
This PMP | CAPM project management certification pmbok training course event is scheduled to be held at Sydney, AUS between April 19 - July 5, 2020.