About the Course
PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals. The course covers the latest best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with our new PMP® training course.
The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- Work breakdown structure
- Resource allocation
- Gantt charts
- Mathematical project scheduling models
- Project cost estimating
- Cost management
- Engineering economics
The PMP® certification can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s drive better project performance and are often rewarded with substantial pay raises as shown below.
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for: Project Managers, Associate/Assistant Project Managers, Team Leads/Team Managers, Project Executives/Project Engineers, Software Developers, Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to PMP Certification
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills
Our PMP certification training course, based on PMBOK 6th edition helps you ace PMP exam to become a certified project management professional. Enroll now!