Group Mentoring Program for PMP/CAPM
If you ever wanted to join our PMP/CAPM Bootcamps and you were not able to join due to cost, proximity to the location or your other priorities. Or if you are interested to learn from the comfort of your room and for extended learning. Now you have a chance to join our popular Group Mentoring Program.
We have designed this special program to assist all the highly motivated PMP / CAPM aspirants. The objective of this program is to make you ready for PMP/CAPM and pass your exam on the first attempt within shortest possible time. We will meet via internet (GoToMeeting).
These programs will go for 8 weekends, each of the 8 sessions consists of 2 hours of learning, Q&A, and tips for exam.
This program will go for 8 sessions of 2 hours each and will go for 8 weeks. There will one exam strategy session. Each session consists of regress learning, Q&A, case studies and tips for exam. We will record the sessions. If for any reason you missed out the session you can watch the video.
The classroom program consists of 8 sessions of 2 hours each:
- Session #1– Discuss the essential elements of PMP Process and PMP Application
- Sessions #2-8 – Cover the Introduction, 5 Domains, 49 processes
- 9th Session – One to one – Analyse the exam readiness, build exam strategy.
- First 10 mins – Discuss the questions /clarifications
- Next 100 mins – Cover the topic, tips for exam
- Last 10 mins – recap, home assignment for next session
Sessions Plan – Weekly Agenda
- PMP® Certification
- PMP® Application and Exam Process
- Lesson 1_Introduction
- Lesson 2_Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 3_Project Management Framework
- Lesson 4_Project Management Processes
- Lesson 5_Project Integration Management
- Lesson 6_Project Scope Management
- Lesson 7_Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 8_Project Cost Management
- Lesson 9_Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10_Project Resource Management
- Lesson 11_Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12_Project Risk Management
- Lesson 13_Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14_Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 15_Appendix PMP / CAPM List of Knowledge and Skills
Session 9 (One Week Before Exam)
- Review Exam readiness, discuss exam strategy
Part of this program:
The participants are expected to read and watch videos of the relevant topics from PMBOK, and the eLearning.
The participants will have an opportunity to ask questions or clarifications.
The trainer will explain the answers, discuss the requested topics. Discuss the exam style questions
The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy.
- Complete Reference Guide for PMP/CAPM
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task
- Assist in completion of PMP application
- Assist you during audit
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Trap
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
This PMP | CAPM boot camp online mentoring program is scheduled to be held on 17 November 2019 3-5 PM (USA PST) / 6-8 PM (USA EST) / 18 November 2019 10-12 PM (AUS EST).