About the Course
The PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) training empowers you to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a broad range of agile methodologies. ACP is PMI’s fastest-growing certification and recently the PMI-ACP exam has been updated with the addition of the Agile Practice Guide.
This PMI-ACP course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios throughout the course. It also includes the concepts of the newly added Agile Practice Guide, a reference resource for the PMI-ACP exam. This training program is aligned with the 2017 PMI® guidelines to help you pass your PMI-ACP exam
- 2 industry case studies and 61 real-life examples
- 49 end-of-chapter quizzes and 5 simulation exams
- 26 self-paced learning PDUs
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Adaptive Planning
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Multiiterative models
- Delivering highvelocity stories
- Agile principles
PMI Agile certification is a professional requirement throughout the IT and tech industries for all project management roles globally. This PMI-ACP Certification course is best suited for project managers, agile team members, associate managers, team leads, managers, project executives, software developers, and any professionals aspiring to become project managers.
To apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification PMI, it is mandatory to have a secondary degree or higher, 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last five years, and at least 1500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during the last three years.
- Course Introduction
- Agile Principles and Mindset - Part 1
- Agile Principles and Mindset - Part 2
- Value-Driven Delivery - Part 1
- Value-Driven Delivery - Part 2
- Stakeholder Engagement - Part 1
- Stakeholder Engagement - Part 2
- Team Performance - Part 1
- Team Performance - Part 2
- Adaptive Planning - Part 1
- Adaptive Planning - Part 2
- Problem Detection and Resolution - Part 1
- Problem Detection and Resolution - Part 2
- Continuous Improvement - Part 1
- Continuous Improvement - Part 2
Pass your PMI-ACP exam on the 1st attempt with this PMI-ACP certification training course.