PfMP® - Portfolio Management Professional Certification Bootcamp
The PfMP credential recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. PfMP credential holders oversee the success of one or more portfolios, balance conflicting demands between programs and projects, and allocate resources based on organizational priorities and capacity.
Be Recognised for Your Elite-level Capabilities
PfMP® certification is PMI's most elite qualification for Portfolio Managers. Employers are demanding portfolio managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PfMP credential holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
The Project Management Institute's Portfolio Management Professional credential (PfMP®) defines the global standard of best practices for portfolio management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in real world and prepare for the PfMP® certification exam.
Who is this course for?
- Program managers, Portfolio managers
- VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale program
- PfMP eLearning – 10 Videos and Complete Reference Guide - based on The Standard for Program Management 3rd Edition
- The PfMP Challenger - Question Bank
- The PfMP Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPM
- Assist in completion of PfMP application
- Assist you with audit and panel review
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PfMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 26 PDUs /Contact Hours
- Lunch, tea & coffee
Module 1 – PfMP® Certification
Module 2 – PfMP Application & Exam Process
Module 3 – Introductions to Pf Management
Module 4 – Portfolio Strategic Management
Module 5 – Portfolio Governance Management
Module 6 – Portfolio Performance Management
Module 7 – Portfolio Communications Management
Module 8 – Portfolio Risk Management
Module 9 – Application & examples
This PfMP training event is scheduled to be held at San Francisco, USA between July 15-17, 2019