PgMP | Program Management | Training | Course
PgMP Exam | Program Manager | Online | December 2022
The boot camp training runs for a period of 3 days :
Days and hours : 3*8 hours/session
PgMP® is a PMI offered certification conferred to the professionals who have the exquisite skill and knowledge in possession of leading programs under PMI standards. It is a globally recognized certificate that demonstrates your experience to renowned organizations. PgMP® increases your reputation to compete for higher roles in your organization and other firms. With program management maturity, an organization’s projects are far more successful than without it — 76 per cent compared to 54 per cent according to the 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. This statistic shows the importance of PgMP® for a professional in the program management community.
Program Managers are expected to deliver the assigned program profitably. The organizations are also desperate to recruit a professional who can manage their program to meet the beneficial outcome. Considering these state of affairs, PgMP® can be a trump card to speed up your career towards a great future.
vCare Project Management provides boot camp training in combination with Group Mentoring Program for PgMP® aspirants. They are inculcated to upskill their knowledge in the field of Program Management. This training helps aspirants to pass the PgMP® in their first attempt with an above-target score.
Program Formulation/Initiation: Establishing program direction, defining the program scope and charter, defining accountability, roles and responsibilities, differentiating between program and project resources, establishing governance, tools, finance and reporting and identifying success criteria
Program planning: Interface and transition planning, planning program scope, schedule, cost, resources and quality, planning program communication, risk and procurement, integrating constituent project plans, determining program deliverables and tasks
Program Execution: Acquiring and developing the program team, performing quality assurance and information distribution, consolidating project and program data, monitoring program performance, chartering constituent projects, assigning project managers and allocating resources and establishing consistent project standards
Program Controlling: Controlling program risks, issues, communication and contracts, measuring benefits realization, forecasting simulated program outcomes, managing program-level issues and applying the change management plan
Program Closure: Closing components and contracts, comparing actual and planned quality, cost, and schedule values, executing the transition plan, initiating a benefits-realization measurement, releasing resources and reporting lessons learned
- What are Programs, and how are they different from Projects?
- Relationships among Project, Program and Portfolio
- When do Programs arise and in which types of organizations are they predominant?
- How to undertake Program Portfolio Planning?
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Multiple Phases in Program Lifecycle
- Program Benefits Management Lifecycle
- Program Management Processes
- Program Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
- Development of the Program Management Plan by integrating the Plans for Component Projects
- Component Transition Management
- Role of Project Health checks in Program Management
- Program Managerial skills – an overview
- The role of the Program Management Office (PMO) in the successful execution of Programs
- Roadmap for setting up and operationalizing PMOs
Deliverables for Boot Camp:
- PgMP® Complete Reference Guide - based on The Standard For Program Management 4th Edition (SPMv4), PMBOK 6th Edition and PgMP® Examination Content Outline (ECO)
- 17 videos
- The Challenger - PgMP® Question Bank (Soft Copy - PDF)
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPMv4 (Soft Copy - PDF)
- PgMP Mapping workbook
- Assist in completion of PgMP® application
- Assist during audit and panel review
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PgMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 48 PDUs /Contact Hours
This online PgMP Program Management Training event is scheduled to be held between 2 - 4 December 2022.