PMI ACP Exam Prep | Online PMI ACP Certification Training | 2021
Online | PMI ACP | Agile Certification Training | 2021
Do you care to learn more about this pragmatic methodology...? This unique blended workshop combine with practical hands on experience will introduce you to the fundamental principles of Agile and practices of Scrum and key benefits in today’s environment of constant change. Attendees will participate in many hands-on activities that will help them practice the theory they learn as they go...
So what is Agile?
Agile is a set of principles and values as defined by Agile Manifesto The term Agile is sometimes used as an umbrella term that cover many product development frame work such as Scrum, XP (eXtream Programming) etc., . Scrum is one of the Product development frameworks that follow the principles of Agile.
PMI-ACP recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across various agile methodologies for various project Management roles and how they translate in agile world.
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop would provide you an opportunity to think beyond waterfall methodologies which are engrained for years. And assist towards smooth transition. Enhance your thought process and empower team
If you already use agile practices or your organization is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
By earning the PMI-ACP certification, practitioners can be ready for the game changer in today’s volatile industry
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training.
- What is a Methodology
- Introduction to PMI
- Introduction to the paradigm methodology of Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- 12 Agile Principles
- Agile a Family of Methodologies
- XP – Pair programming
- Lean – the Toyota way
- Kanban Boards
- Crystal – Customisation of methodology based on your organisational needs
- Agile vs Waterfall.. Do we need to embrace this change
- Waterfall Roles vs SCRUM Roles
- Vision Box and Elevators Pitch (Practical Hands On session)
- Themes, Epics and Stories … Simplifying the requirements
- Tips for writing an effective User Story (Practical Hands On session)
- The Purpose of Planning and Estimating – do we really need exhaustive planning for project
- Types Estimation – Traditional vs Agile
- Attributes of Estimations
- Estimate size and duration
- User Story and User Persona – Adding Life to Requirements
- Estimating in story points (Practical Hands On session)
- Estimating in ideal time vs man hours
- Debating the merits of Story Points and Ideal days
- Techniques for Estimating
- Effort vs. accuracy
- Planning poker, it’s time for an estimation game (Practical Hands On session)
- Velocity-driven agile projects
- Commitment-driven agile projects
- How to estimate velocity
- Velocity as a range
- Predicting project completion
- Rolling Wave planning
- Agile Servant Leadership
- SCRUM Master – Leader as an enabler
- Information radiators
- Team empowerment
- Team accountability through Daily Standup meeting
- Lessons learnt using retrospective meetings
- Building a High performing team
- The power of co-location
- Why Agile projects Fail in Waterfall environments
- PMI ACP Exam Questions prep / Tips and tricks for passing the exam
PMI ACP DOMAINS
New domain added to the delineation (Agile Principles and Mindset) and 62 tasks validated in context of the seven domains of practice will be covered in 3 Days
- Domain 1 (NEW) Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain 2 Value-driven Delivery
- Domain 3 Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain 4 Team Performance
- Domain 5 Adaptive Planning
- Domain 6 Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain 7 Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- 21 Professional Development Units perquisite for PMI ACP Exam
- PMI ACP Hand Outs
- Case Study
- PMI ACP Exam Tips and tricks
This best online pmi acp agile certified practitioner certification training exam prep course event is scheduled to be held between July 28 - 30, 2021.