Disciplined Agile Scrum Master | Online | Training | 2023
Disciplined Agile Delivery | PMI | DAD | DASM | 2023
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from multiple agile and lean approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options. While this course provides an opportunity to certify as a DA Scrum Master, the skills learned are valuable to any team member.
With DASM training and certification, you will:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification exam. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- No agile experience is required – this is introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner
DASM Exam information
- Your exam fee is included in your tuition and information on scheduling your exam is provided by PMI approximately 2 Business days after the workshop.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete and you have received an email from PMI confirming your test is available.
- Certification is granted after you pass the exam.
About the Trainer
Seshne Govender is the Founder and Director of Fundamental Project Management, offering project management training and consulting services. She is also a PMI ATP Instructor at vCare Project Management. Seshne guides and mentors future project managers. With over 15 years of Program and Project Management experience, she led successful IT deliveries across the finance, telecommunications, and retail sectors.
Seshne's journey began as an Engineer but evolved into a passion for banking projects. She worked in diverse roles, such as Process Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Program Manager. She certified Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM), and Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM). These certifications have enhanced her skills and knowledge in project management methodologies, frameworks, and best practices. Seshne's mission is to share her expertise and experience with others who want to pursue a rewarding career in project management.
For any questions related to your Project Management career, training, and certifications, you can book an obligation free 15 minutes session with her by visiting http://bit.ly/42Gx4ln
This online Disciplined Agile Scrum Master Training program for PMI DASM certification is scheduled to be held between September 16 - 17, 2023.