IT Service Management (ITIL v4 Foundation)
- Who can attend?
ITIL certiﬁcations are recognised internationally across industries and companies, regardless of the size of the organisation. The two-day intensive course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare them for the ITIL examination (based on “The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus,” latest edition).
- Understand all the elements of the ITIL syllabus
- Understand the speciﬁc examination language
- Learn strategies and techniques for mastering the examination
- Explain the context of IT Service Management
- Plan improvements
- Execute improvement plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various ITIL techniques and processes
- Deﬁne a new service and its use throughout the Service Lifecycle
- Design services management processes, matrices and organisational governance
- Understand the value of communication, documentation and automation
- Understand the examination guidelines
- Study guides including PDF files, Video tutorials
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study
- Interactive Glossary and crosswords
- Phone App
- 6 Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests
- Sample Papers
- For individual Foundation or Practitioner 15 PMI PDUs
- For both Foundation and Practitioner 30 PMI PDUs
It will enable you to:
Understand all the elements of the ITIL syllabus
Understand the speciﬁc examination language
Learn strategies and techniques for mastering the examination
You will learn how to:
Explain the context of IT Service Management
Execute improvement plans and strategy
Demonstrate the use of various ITIL techniques and processes
Deﬁne a new service and its use throughout the Service Lifecycle
Design services’ management processes, matrices and organizational governance
The target groups of the ITIL® Foundation Certificate are:
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL®, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.