PgMP® Individual and Country Ranking
Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Fast Track Mentoring Program - http://www.vcareprojectmanagement.com/courses/pgmp-virtual/
Program Management Professional (PgMP) ® is a credential that is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to individuals who successfully qualify the PgMP® exam. It certifies individuals as having the requisite experience in program management. It demonstrates their competency to oversee multiple, related projects in order to achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
To be more precise, as a program manager, you’re a senior-level practitioner on the forefront of advancing your organization’s strategic goals. You manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately. Your leadership is instrumental. With program management maturity, an organization’s projects are far more successful than without it — 76 percent compared to 54 percent according to our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. The Program Management Professional (PgMP) ® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.
PMI - PgMP® certification is an international, expert-level credential designed to ensure skills and knowledge required for Program Managers and a huge experience of Project Managers/Directors to deliver the strategic objectives which enhance business results. PMI PgMP® exam objectives:
- Program life cycle
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic program management
The PMI-PgMP® training validates work experience and knowledge of project risk management to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals. vCare provides study guide for PMI-PgMP® exam.
Our comprehensive workshop covers the Project Management process from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
- Project Management Context and Concepts Programs vs. projects vs. portfolios Benefit management Stakeholder management “The Standard for Program Management” overview The five process groups and the nine knowledge areas
- The Program Management Life Cycle Program life cycle vs. program management process
Phase 1: Program initiation Establishing program direction Defining the program scope and charter Defining accountability, roles, and responsibilities Differentiating between program and project resources Establishing governance, tools, finance, and reporting Identifying success criteria
Phase 2: Program planning Interface and transition planning Planning program scope, schedule, cost, resources, and quality Planning program communication, risk, and procurement Integrating constituent project plans Determining program deliverables and tasks
Phase 3: Program execution Acquiring and developing the program team Performing quality assurance and information distribution Consolidating project and program data Monitoring program performance Chartering constituent projects Assigning project managers and allocating resources Establishing consistent project standards
Phase 4: Program monitoring and control Controlling program risks, issues, communication, and contracts Measuring benefits realization Forecasting simulated program outcomes Managing program-level issues Applying the change management plan
Phase 5: Program closure Closing components and contracts Comparing actual and planned quality, cost, and schedule values Executing the transition plan Initiating a benefits-realization measurement Releasing resources Reporting lessons learned
- What are Programs and how are they different from Projects?
- Relationships among Project, Program and Portfolio
- When do Programs arise and in which types of organizations they are predominant?
- How to undertake Program Portfolio Planning?
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Multiple Phases in Program Lifecycle
- Pre-Program Preparations
- Program Initiation
- Program Setup
- Delivery of Program Benefits
- Program closure
- Program Benefits Management Lifecycle
- Program Management Processes
- Initiating Process group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Program Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
- Program Integration Management
- Program Scope Management
- Program Time Management
- Program Cost Management
- Program Quality Management
- Program HR Management
- Program Communication Management
- Program Risk Management
- Program Procurement Management
- Program Financial Management
- Program Stakeholder Management
- Program Governance
- Development of the Program management Plan by integrating the Plans for Component Projects
- Component Transition Management
- Role of Project Healthchecks in Program Management
- Program Managerial skills – an overview
- The role of Program Management Office (PMO) in successful execution of Programs
- Roadmap for setting up and operationalising PMOs
- PgMP Complete Reference Guide - based on The Standard For Program Management 3rd Edition SPMv3), PMBOK 5th Edition and PgMP Examination Content Outline (ECO)
- Full recording of every session
- The Challenger - PgMP Question Bank
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPMv3
- Assist in completion of PgMP application
- Assist you during audit and panel review
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PgMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 26 PDUs /Contact Hours
Projects in the Program are oriented towards benefit conferment and development of the Organization. With a charter to enable and enhance the industry's competency level and maturity in Program Management, ' PgMP ® Certification Preparatory Workshop' is designed to facilitate the participants to gain an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®) , USA.
As per PMI®, "Programs are group of related Projects managed in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually"
Is this course right for you?
Are you finding it difficult to manage large number of related projects, its project managers and stakeholders in order to manage a program that you are leading?
Are you finding it difficult in aligning organization strategic directives with program objectives and deliver benefits to the organization and your customers?
Are you able to successfully manage stakeholder expectations representing people from different domains, expertise, and hierarchy levels within internal/external organizations?
Are you comfortable in managing program budget?
Are you successful in managing program risks?
Do you want to learn the best practices to manage a program of any domain, type, size and complexity that may be offered to you?
Do you want to be a globally recognized and certified program management professional: PgMP?
Are you finding It difficult to govern projects and program?
The program is designed to equip you with the following skills
- Implementing organization strategy through program management
- Understand the difference between multiple independent projects and program
- Managing inter-dependencies of projects involved in a program
- Understand the program lifecycle and recognize the value of following this approach
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Program Management
- Effective Benefit Management to realise organisation objectives
- Engaging stakeholders effectively to meet the program objectives
- Managing the organizational changes required for transitioning the benefits delivered in the organization
- Effective program governance
How do I become a PgMP® Certified Professional?
To begin the PgMP certification process, you need to fill out a detailed application form highlighting your program management experience and other career highlights over the years. You can apply online at www.pmi.org or download printable application forms from the same website.
Some applications will go through an audit review. It is recommended to be prepared for the review.
The credentialing process consists of two evaluations: panel review and multiple-choice examination. In panel review, your application will be reviewed by a panel of credentialed program managers. They will check for clarity of thought, consistency in approach and assess your program management experience.
The examination consists of 200 questions that need to be answered in four hours.
Your certification begins the day you pass the exam and is valid for three years from the date of obtaining the certification. Once you have attained the PgMP credential, you must participate in the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program to maintain an active certification status. The PgMP certification cycle lasts three years during which you must attain no less than 60 professional development units (PDUs) toward credential maintenance.
Gain and Maintain Your PgMP
- First phase of evaluation is panel review
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PgMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Member: US$800.00 Non-member: US$1,000.00
Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Coordinator's, Operation Managers,
VPs/AVPs PMO / PMO consultants
Anyone leading large-scale program candidates must:
Meet eligibility requirements
Complete application, write program description and program management experience.
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Complete application, write program description and program management experience.
- Pass 4-hour exam
- Team Leads/Team Members/anyone interested in working and thinking in an Agile manner and/or learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects
What is the PgMP exam? PgMP exam is conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Passing the PgMP exam is the prime process for being certified. The PgMP certification is to designate those professionals that qualify through their experience, program management knowledge and review by professional peers as certified program managers.
Who should do this course?
If you expect to be working as a program management practitioner for 5 or more years, then this course is an excellent choice. It’s the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs. If you’re a program manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals; increase your visibility and value with your organization; and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PgMP credential is for you.
Why PgMP ?
For certified program manager professional it opens various opportunities for climbing up in the professional ladder. With the credibility of PMI and the experience one has will come very handy. As a program manager, Your leadership will be instrumental in obtaining myriad benefits for your organization. You would be managing multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving advantages that will not occur if the projects were handled separately.
What are the benefits to becoming a PgMP certified? As a certified program manager, you demonstrate your ability to lead, manage, and direct programs. One of the primary goals of the certification is to display the certified program managers within your performing organization and in the international program and project management community. It makes you elite and you stand out from the crowd.
What certificate does it provide? Passing the PgMP exam is the prime process for being PgMP certified.
How many questions are asked in the test? 170
What is the duration of the test? 4 Hours or 240 Minutes
Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear) Linear
What is the passing score? Approximately 65%
What is the test retake policy? You can take the PgMP assessment exam up to three times within the one-year period from your authorization to test letter. PMI members will have to pay re-examination fees of $500. Whereas, non-PMI members will have to pay $600.
Is the PgMP exam right for me? This exam requires four year of project management work and four year of program management work. If you have this level of experience and you want to stand out of the crowd, this exam is for you.
What to expect in the exam? It is a multiple-choice exam.
What are the skills being measured for the PgMp exam? PMI has specified more than thirty-five objectives for the PgMP test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the PgMP test:
- Defining the program
- Initiating the program
- Planning the program
- Executing the program
- Controlling the program
- Closing the program
Where to take the test? PgMP certification exam is provided through Prometric.
|Program Date / Early bird date||City||Country||Early Bird or PMI Members discount||Full Fees|
|3-5 Nov (3 days)
For PMI member Early Bird 24th Oct'17
|Sydney||Australia||AU$1,832.00 plus GST
||AU$2,290.00 plus GST
|6-8 Nov (3 days)
For PMI member Early Bird 26th Oct'17
|Melbourne||Australia||AU$1,832.00 plus GST
||AU$2,290.00 plus GST
|10-12 Nov (3 days)
Early Bird 18th Oct'17
|Pune||India|| Rs27,990 /AU$545
|13-14 Nov (3 days)
Early Bird 18th Oct'17
|Hyderabad||India|| Rs27,990 /AU$545
|17-19 Nov (3 days)
Early Bird 18th Oct'17
|Bangalore||India|| Rs27,990 /AU$545
|21-23 Nov (3 days)
Early Bird 18th Oct'17
|Delhi||India|| Rs27,990 /AU$545
|1-3 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 27th Oct'17
|4 - 6 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 1st Nov'17
|8-10 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 4th Nov'17
|11-13 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 8th Nov'17
|SFO Bay Area||USA||US$1,499
|14-16 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 3rd Nov'17
|Mexico City||Saudi Arabia||US$1,499.00
|18 - 20 Dec (3 days)
Early Bird 18th Nov'17
For Bank transfer in AUD (please add 10% of GST) -
Bank Name - Bankwest
Branch - Level 26 45 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000,
Beneficiary Name – vCare Project Management Pty Ltd
Beneficiary BSB – 302 162
Beneficiary Account No. – 0658520
SWIFT Code - BKWAAU6P
For Bank transfer in INR
Bank Name - Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Branch - Nariman Point Branch, Mittal Court, Mumbai,
Beneficiary Name - DHARAM PRATAP SINGH
Beneficiary Account No. - 1305000000101
IFSC Code - KKBK0000958