PfMP | Project Portfolio Management Training | Course
Online PfMP | Training | Certification | Class | December | 2021
PfMP Group Mentoring Program
This Program is designed to fast track your exam preparation. This program will be delivered via 6 Two-hours of group sessions and 1 one-hour personal Exam Strategy session. We will meet every week via GoToMeeting, using webcam and screen share. Part of this program, you will be offered 10 pre-recorded sessions. The Project Management Institute's Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® credential defines the global standard of best practices for program management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in the real world and prepare for the PfMP® certification exam.
The Project Management Institute's Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® credential defines the global standard of best practices for program management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in the real world and prepare for the PfMP® certification exam.
Every week we are going to cover 2 chapters. Prior to joining the weekly class, you will read the nominated chapters from "The Standard for Portfolio Management, Examination Content Outline (ECO) and The Complete Reference Guide and watch the videos. By the time you come to the class, you will have good command on the topic. During the class our mentor will answer to the questions from the participants, and will explain the chapter by using case studies and examples and discuss some of the important topics. We will do 10 exam like questions from domains and sub-domains. Here you will learn how to pick the right answer in the shortest time. By the time we finish the class, you will have the full understanding of the topic and you know how to answer a certain exam type of questions. If you are disciplined and can devote 1-2 hours per day, then this program will be best for you. You will have access to the trainer until you pass your PfMP. You can contact us via email, phone call and Whatsapp. The final session will be the personal 1-hour session.
The purpose of this session is to understand your exam readiness, identify any gaps, discuss some key topics, strategy to use the last 7 days, last 24 hours. We will also discuss tips and hints related to exam, exam center and how to successfully complete your exam in the shortest possible time. We will talk about do's and don'ts, hints, and tips, how to use your time most effectively, and how to pass the exam in your first attempt. Since this is a group program, you will not only learn from the trainer, but also from other participants. We will encourage you to form study and continue to learn from others. Best learning will come by participating in the discussions and questions. We will record these sessions and you will get unlimited access to these videos. We will encourage you for study group and continue to learn from each other.
This program consists of 6 sessions:
- First Session – Discuss the essential elements of PfMP Process and PfMP Application process
- Session# 2 -6 – Cover the Introduction, 5 Process Groups, Processes, Tools and Techniques and Portfolio Artefacts
- Session#7 – One to one – Analyse the exam readiness, build exam strategy.
As part of the program you will receive the PfMP Application Support package. After completion of your registration, we will share the PfMP Application Support package. This consists of 30 mins of video, PfMP Application Support Handbook, and 2 examples. You will prepare your application and once you are ready with your draft application, we will review it and make it ready to be approved by PMI.
Who Can Attend:
The PfMP® credential is the most prestigious certification for Program Managers and Portfolio Managers. If you’re a program manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals; increase your visibility and value with your organization, and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PfMP® credential is for you.
Target Audience: Portfolio Managers, Senior Managers VPs/AVPs, PMO / PMO consultants, Anyone leading large-scale Portfolio.
- The Complete Reference Guide for PfMP (Hard copy) - based on The Standard for Portfolio Management 3rd Edition
- 10 Pre-Recorded videos
- Recording of all 6 sessions
- 48 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- The PfMP Challenger - Question Bank (Soft Copy - PDF)
- The PfMP Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task and SPfM (Soft Copy - PDF)
- Assist in completion of PfMP application
- Assist you with audit and panel review
- Pre-exam strategy session – to assess your readiness and clarify any questions and build exam strategy
- PfMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
After your registration, we will share the PfMP Application Support package. This consists of PfMP Application Support Handbook, and 2 examples. You will prepare your application, once you are ready with your draft application, we will review it & make it ready to be approved by PMI.
- Global Training and Leadership Award
- Leading PgMP and PfMP trainer
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP®)
- PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL v3
- 26 Years of Industry Experience
- Bachelor of Technology – Computer Science & Engineering
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2009, 2010)
- Certification Director - Project Management Institute (PMI) Sydney Chapter (2008)
- National Talent Search Scholarship – NCERT - Recognition of Academic excellence (top 700 - All over India)
- Founder / CEO of vCare Project Management
This online PfMP certification training class is scheduled to start from December 20, 2021, 9 - 11 AM (PST) / 10 AM - 12 PM (MST) / 12 - 2 PM (EST) / 6 - 8 PM (CET) / 8 - 10 PM (AST) / 9 - 11 PM (GST).