PMP | Project Management Course | Training | PMBOK
CAPM | PMP | Certification | PMI | 2020
Group Mentoring Program | Online | PMP | CAPM
If you ever wanted to join our PMP Bootcamps but you were not able to join due to cost, proximity to the location or your other priorities. Or if you are interested to learn from the comfort of your room and for extended learning. Now you have a chance to join our popular online Group Mentoring Program.
We have designed this special program to assist all the highly motivated PMP aspirants. The objective of this program is to make you ready for PMP and pass your exam on the first attempt within shortest possible time. We will meet via internet (GoToMeeting).
These programs will go for 8 weekends, each of the 8 sessions consists of 2 hours of learning, Q&A, and tips for exam. There will be one additional exam strategy session. Each session consists of rigorous learning, Q&A, case studies and tips for exam. We will record the sessions. If for any reason you missed out the session you can watch the video later.
The online PMP classroom program consists of 8 sessions of 2 hours each.
- Session #1– Discuss the essential elements of PMP Process and PMP Application
- Sessions #2-8 – Cover the Introduction, 5 Domains, 49 processes
- 9th Session – One to one – Analyse the exam readiness, build exam
- First 10 mins – Discuss the questions /clarifications
- Next 100 mins – Cover the topic, tips for exam
- Last 10 mins – recap, home assignment for next session
- PMP® Certification Introduction
- PMP® Application and Exam Process
- Lesson 1_Introduction Week 2
- Lesson 2_Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 3_Project Management Framework
- Lesson 4_Project Management Processes Week 3
- Lesson 5_Project Integration Management
- Lesson 6_Project Scope Management Week 4
- Lesson 7_Project Schedule Management Week 5
- Lesson 8_Project Cost Management Week 6
- Lesson 9_Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10_Project Resource Management Week 7
- Lesson 11_Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12_Project Risk Management Week 8
- Lesson 13_Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14_Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 15_Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills Session 9 (One Week Before Exam)
- Review Exam readiness, discuss exam strategy
Part of this program,the participants are expected to read and watch videos of the relevant topics from PMBOK, and the eLearning material supplied. The participants will have an opportunity to ask questions or clarifications.The trainer will explain the answers, discuss the requested topics and exam style questions The last session will be dedicated to the development of your exam strategy. Since this is a group program, you will not only learn from the trainer, but also from other participants. We will encourage you to form study and continue to learn from others. Best learning will come by participating in the discussions and questions.
- Complete Reference Guide for PMP
- PMP online E-learning module
- Assist in completion of PMP application
- Assist you during audit
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PMP Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Tricks
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
This PMP project management certification pmbok training course is scheduled to begin from September 18, 2020, 5 - 7 PM (USA PDT) / 7 - 9 PM (USA CDT) / 8 - 10 PM (USA EDT) / September 19, 2020, 8 - 10 AM (SGT/MYT) / 10 AM - 12 PM (AEST).