PMP | Project Management Professional | Course
PMP Certification Training | Washington DC | October | 2019
Many people think project managers just need to know how to manage people or even worse that you can simply buy some software to be a project manager.The Project Management Profession is growing rapidly. It’s both a science and an art that follows a systematic process. PMI breaks project management into process groups and knowledge areas.
The Process Groups follow the high-level process of project management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
The Knowledge Areas are Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management
Be Recognized for Your Capabilities as a PMI Certified Project Manager
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Once you have the PMP®, you need to consider applying the processes, tools and techniques to projects. By sharing how you apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) framework and demonstrating that through actions, you'll build your own personal brand within the company as someone who can deliver. With each success, you should find experiences on larger projects across programs in different business organizations. By demonstrating greater competency, managing more complex projects, you'll also be able to compete for more senior positions.
Day 1 –
- Lesson 1_Introduction
- Lesson 2_Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 3_Project Management Framework
- Lesson 4_Project Management Processes
Day 2 –
- Lesson 5_Project Integration Management
- Lesson 6_Project Scope Management
- Lesson 7_Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 8_Project Cost Management
Day 3 –
- Lesson 9_Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10_Project Resource Management
- Lesson 11_Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12_Project Risk Management
Day 4 –
- Lesson 13_Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14_Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 15_Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills
- Mock exam
- E-Learning program from Simplilearn with 365 days of validity (Valued at US$690) - 40 PDUs / Contact hours
- The Pathfinder - Mapping ECO Task
- Assist in completion of PMP application
- Assist you during audit
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PMP® Exam Prep Course Oriented Tips & Traps
- 35 PDUs /Contact Hours
When you earn Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification through the Project Management Institute(PMI)® , you’ll position yourself for the best and most lucrative job opportunities. No matter what industry you choose to work in, PMP® certification will be a huge asset as you move forward in your career. As you work towards attaining the credential, it will help you consistently deliver superior performance.
The PMP® defines the global standard of best practices for project management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully deliver programs in the real world and prepare for the PMP® certification exam.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher their salary; according to the PMI® Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager’s salary.
The PMP® certification is not domain specific. It is a generic project management certification. The PMP® recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Product Managers
For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours leading and directing projects and
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience
For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials
- Minimum of 7500 hours leading and directing projects and
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience
This project management PMP certification training course event is scheduled to be held at Washington DC, USA between October 1 - 4, 2019.