Online | Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master | Training | 2021
Disciplined Agile Delivery | PMI | DAD | DASSM | 2021
Online Disciplined Agile Certification | Scrum Master | 2021
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from multiple agile and lean approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.
Do you want to learn how to lead one, or perhaps several agile teams successfully? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) is a 2-day instructor-led course for experienced agile practitioners. The course teaches you how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within your organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
Why You Want to Attend This Course
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
- Through the exploration of group exercises and facilitated discussion, participants completing this workshop will learn how to,
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best ways of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and the enterprise level.
- Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence and feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
- Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way of working (WoW) in the situation you face
- DASSM Introduction
- Team Development for High-Performance Teams
- Emotional Intelligence for High-Performance Teams
- Tactical Scaling in Complex Situations
- Optimizing How We Work With the Disciplined DevOps Layer
- Optimizing How We Work With the Value Stream Layer
- Coordinating and Collaborating Across Teams
- Conflict Management for High-Performance Teams
- Pragmatic Planning for Agile Teams
- Pragmatic Reporting and Metrics for Agile Teams
- Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as a Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) course
Taken The Basics of Disciplined Agile online course
Read section 1, or more, of Choose Your WoW
DASSM Exam Information
- Your exam fee is included in your tuition and information on scheduling your exam is provided by PMI approximately 2 Business days after the workshop.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete and you have received an email from PMI confirming your test is available.
- Certification is granted after you pass the exam.
This online Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Training program for PMI DASSM certification is scheduled to be held between October 13 - 14, 2021.